Yellow Energy Solar Panels and Inverters
REC Peak Energy Series Solar Panels
REC solar panels are designed and engineered to meet the highest quality standards and provide stable power output over the lifetime of the product. REC produces polysilicon, wafers, cells and solar panels for the solar industry, and silicon materials for the electronic industry. Headquartered in Sandvika, Norway, production facilities include the silicon materials plants in Moses Lake, Washington and Butte, Montana in the USA. The wafer, cell and solar panel production are located in Tuas, Singapore.
REC Peak Energy Series solar panels deliver more power per square meter due to several design improvements. Introduction of three bus bars and improved contact between the cell and metal fingers, improves the electrical flow.
Photon Test Winner, 2011: REC solar panels ranked first in the year long comparative study conducted by Photon Laboratory in 2011, which measures energy yield.
- Unique glass etching process increases energy by 2%.
- Designed to withstand heavy loads and wind, certified for: Mechanical load 5,400 Pa (Europe, APAC).
- Frame designed to prevent frost damage. Unique glass etching by Sunarc Technology improves power output in low and diffuse conditions i.e. sunrise, sunset and cloudy weather.
25 year Linear Performance Warranty
- At least 97% output guaranteed during the first year of performance.
- Maximum 0,7% reduction of power output per year from year 2-25.
- This guarantees more than 90% annual power output after 10 years and more than 80% annual power output after 25 years.
10 Year Product Warranty
REC's existing 63 month material and workmanship warranty is now changed to a 10 year product warranty. REC can stand behind this warranty due to the high quality of their solar products.
Download REC Brochures
REC peak Energy Series Data Sheet757.08 KB
Trina Honey Solar Power Panels
Founded in 1997, and listed on the New York Stock Exchange in 2006, Trina Solar specializes in the manufacture of crystalline silicon photovoltaic modules and system integration. Trina Solar is not only a pioneer of China's PV industry, but has become an influential shaper of the global solar industry and a leader in solar modules, solar solutions and solar services. Trina solar panels are regarded as the premium Chinese panel and have been successfully installed on the large scale solar system at the University of Queensland.
The Trina Honey Solar Panel Series has incorporated new wafer, cell, and module technologies to deliver higher efficiencies and world-record-setting power output.
- The advanced surface texturing methods used on Trina Honey solar panels increase the surface area to capture more light. Reflectivity is reduced to 4%, compared to the typical 30%. Overall cell efficiency is increased by 0.3 - 0.5%.
- Modules can bear wind loads up to 2400Pa
- Guaranteed power output 0 to =3%
- 15.9% Module efficiency
- High solar performance under low light conditions, cloudy days , morning and evenings
- Manufactured according to International Quality & Environment Management Systems Standards ISO901, ISO4001
- Dimensions 1650mm X 992mm X 40mm
- 10 year workmanship warranty
- 25 year linear performance warranty
Download Trina Honey Series Brochures
Trina Honey 250w Series Data Sheet339.06 KB
Power One Aurora Grid Connect Inverters
Aurora Power One inverters have been designed and manufactured in Italy since the 1970's. Power One Inverters are second to none. The combination of extremely high efficiency, super fast real time maximum power point tracking, and a never before seen ultra wide input voltage window of 90 to 580 Volts, gives annual yields far and above the nearest competition.
- Solar and wind inverter solutions available from 2kW to 330kW, in residential, commercial, indoor, and outdoor configurations.
- Models available with 90 to 530 volt operating windows
- Aurora Inverters utilise high-efficiency power-conversion technologies and high-speed independent Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) channels, to increase the amount of usable power
- High efficiencies deliver more usable energy – inverters are available with CEC and Euro-rated efficiencies exceeding 97%
- Extended ambient-temperature operating ranges; models are available to provide full-rated power from -25°C to 60°C
- Two-source inputs, with independent MPPTs, optimize power from multiple arrays oriented in different directions
- Outdoor products feature IP65 (Weather Proof) rated enclosures
- Passive Cooled through external heat sinks
- PVI-Central modular architectures support redundant-module configurations, reducing system sensitivity to single-fault failures
- Supplied with software for monitoring PV performance
- 5 – 12 Year Warranty’s available
Download Power One Aurora Brochures
Power One Aurora; 3000, 3600 and 4200 Data Sheets241 KB
Power One Aurora 5000 and 6200 Inverter Data Sheet.pdf4.02 MB
SMA Range of Grid Connect Inverters
Communicative, user-friendly and efficient, Sunny Boy sets standards in its class. A modern graphic display, simplified installation, delivery of daily yield values even after sunset and wireless communication via Bluetooth fulfill almost any wish. With the new OptiTrac Global Peak shade management and an optimum efficiency of 97%, the inverters ensure optimum solar yield. As transformerless, multi-string device, the Sunny Boy provides maximum flexibility, and is an excellent choice for demanding PV array designs.
- Maximum efficiency of 97 %
- Multi-string technology*
- Transformerless, with H5 topolog
- Bluetooth technology as standard
- Graphic display
- 5 year standard warranty
- 5 year additional extended warranty
Download SMA Inverter Brochures
SMA Inverter Data Sheets241 KB